Another year, another set of resolutions that we all set. Last year was a very good year for me and I want to ride that momentum wave into 2016. Here are my 2016 new years resolutions. (I will update this in the next couple of days).
- Create at least 1 more website
- Develop a Udemy Course
- Guest post on 10 different blogs
- Write 50 blog posts spread from my personal blogs and guest posts
- Get to 8% body fat
- Go to the gym at least 5x a week
- Complete a data science course (learn Python, R, SQL)
- Grow an awesome mustache
- Have a vacation that isn’t visiting family
- Improve on networking (toastmasters or marketing meetups)
- Have this website rank #1 in Google for “Joey Montano”
- Participate in social media more frequently
Some other items I want to tackle, maybe not this year but probably down the road in life.
- Write a book
- Do Stand-up Comedy (again)
- Land a voice acting gig
- Get a role as an extra in tv or a movie
- Speak at a conference
- Start an e-commerce company or start-up (or have an app developed to a lesser extent)
I will admit, growing up I have always had a fascination with fame and being in the spotlight. But anyone from my childhood can tell you that they see that from me. Perhaps being a middle child has a lot to do with it.